Beyond CHL and Active Shooter Survival Training - DFW Area

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Beyond CHL and Active Shooter Survival Training - DFW Area

Post by Excaliber »

Excaliber Security Services FearLESS Seminar Series

Excaliber Security Services offers our FearLESS Seminar Series on planning for, deterring, and responding to violent incidents in schools, the workplace, at home, and on the street. Our courses are designed to meet the needs of individuals, law enforcement and security professionals, businesses, and educational institutions who want to be prepared to protect themselves and those in their care under the harsh realities of the real world. The following courses will be held over the next 30 days in the classroom of GT Distributors’ Dallas location at 12610 Perimeter Drive Dallas, TX 75228 (E. Northwest Highway exit off Interstate 635). Click the links for detailed course descriptions.

Saturday, February 26 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Fee: $65.00

Beyond CHL I – I’ve Got My Plastic – Now What?

Wednesday, March 9 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Fee: $150.00

Deterring and Responding to Violent Intruder (Active Shooter) Incidents

Saturday, March 12 9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon Fee: $85.00

Surviving a Violent Intruder (Active Shooter) Incident

Preregistration and prepayment are required for admission to all courses.
To register for a course or answer any questions, please call: 972-800-0319, or email us at: seminars@excalibersecurityservices.com.
Custom versions of these and other courses for organizations and small groups are also available upon request.
For information on our company and our people, please visit our website at: excalibersecurityservices.com
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Beyond CHL and Active Shooter Survival Training - DFW Ar

Post by Crossfire »

You scheduled all your classes on days when I already have classes scheduled, and that's just not right! :totap:

We need to work on this... Since most of your classes are only a few hours, perhaps you could work out some evening offerings?
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Beyond CHL and Active Shooter Survival Training - DFW Ar

Post by Excaliber »

Crossfire wrote:You scheduled all your classes on days when I already have classes scheduled, and that's just not right! :totap:

We need to work on this... Since most of your classes are only a few hours, perhaps you could work out some evening offerings?
The classroom at GT Distributors is only available until 6:00 PM.

I'd be happy to offer evening classes if I can find a suitable evening venue in the area.

I'm also willing to present to groups of 8 or more if someone would like a class for himself and family or friends in a local home.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “General”