concealed carry insurance

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
auggie mathis
Posts in topic: 1

concealed carry insurance

Post by auggie mathis »

Just looking to get a little extra insurance and I was wandering what most folks use.

Thanks
Auggie Mathis

cmgee67

Re: concealed carry insurance

Post by cmgee67 »

I can’t recommend USCCA enough. I love their service and different levels for different budgets. I found all I wanted with them.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

I have TXLS but will be switching to USCCA when my membership with TXLS ends.
NRA Member

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

auggie mathis wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:56 pm Just looking to get a little extra insurance and I was wandering what most folks use.

Thanks
Auggie Mathis
There are several decent options. You'll have to do your own due diligence to see which best fits your needs.

I joined SCCA a and very shortly go a refund based on what I perceived as their bait-and-switch marketing and their arrogant, condescending attitude toward carrying openly.

Read John Daub's story and see how the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network worked well for him. https://americanhandgunner.com/home-inv ... -incident/

I'll send a PM about the plan my family joined. I've met and dicussed issues with the attorney who would be representing me on many occasions. The plan hosts seminars and workshops all over the state. It meets my concerns. Your mileage will vary.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

MP(Ret)95B

Post by MP(Ret)95B »

I have CCW Safe
Like what they offer....and the price.
<MP> :patriot:

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

oljames3 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 pm
auggie mathis wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:56 pm Just looking to get a little extra insurance and I was wandering what most folks use.

Thanks
Auggie Mathis
There are several decent options. You'll have to do your own due diligence to see which best fits your needs.

I joined SCCA a and very shortly go a refund based on what I perceived as their bait-and-switch marketing and their arrogant, condescending attitude toward carrying openly.

Read John Daub's story and see how the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network worked well for him. https://americanhandgunner.com/home-inv ... -incident/

I'll send a PM about the plan my family joined. I've met and dicussed issues with the attorney who would be representing me on many occasions. The plan hosts seminars and workshops all over the state. It meets my concerns. Your mileage will vary.
I looked into several of the available companies, the ACLDN is the one I feel the most comfortable with!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

proudpirate
Banned

Post by proudpirate »

crazy2medic wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:44 pm
oljames3 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Thanks
Auggie Mathis

I looked into several of the available companies, the ACLDN is the one I feel the most comfortable with!
I did my research and went with ACLDN too.

Return to “General”