Kore Belt

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Take Down Sicko

Re: Kore Belt

Postby Take Down Sicko » Thu May 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Grundy1133 wrote:I have a bigfoot gun belt with a steel core insert. I love it. I actually need to punch more holes in it... Im starting to lose weight and need more holes. i wonder how im gonna punch thru that steel insert tho... lol

I would consider taking the belt some place like a Houston Shoe Hospital where they work on leather produces rather than trying to drill holes in it myself. Thats what i like about the Kore belts...no holes to worry about. Good luck to you Grundy.

Wag2323

Postby Wag2323 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:29 am

Grundy1133 wrote:I have a bigfoot gun belt with a steel core insert. I love it. I actually need to punch more holes in it... Im starting to lose weight and need more holes. i wonder how im gonna punch thru that steel insert tho... lol

The best way to resize a belt if you think you will not be gaining the weight back is to shorten it from the buckle end. I don't know how that will work with the insert.

twomillenium

Postby twomillenium » Fri May 11, 2018 9:10 am

I have used the two (black and brown) Kore belts for over 2 1/2 years. I made sure I ordered the reinforced gun belt. The buckle on the brown had the spring disconnect or break. I called (hoping to get a discount) and the nice young lady, said "That should not happen". Two days later I received my new buckle! Customer service is A+.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”