Tucker Holster

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Tucker Holster

Post by Take Down Sicko »

PBratton wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:50 am I have a dual mag carrier that I wear with 1911 extended mags in it and it is just fine.

You'll enjoy it. You'll hate the wait for it to ship though...
Yes. Always the waiting is a killer. One day feels like 30 when your anxiously waiting for something gun related. Love Tuckers Leather produces.

Topic author
Take Down Sicko

Well. That completes all i need for now from Tucker Gun Leather for my Sig p320. My magazine holster came in today and its as great as all the other produces I've bought from them. Now i need another excuse to buy another gun so i can continue to order some more leather from Tucker. :smile: :razz:

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longtooth »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:51 pm I ordered a new holster from Tucker Gun Leather today. There HF1 leather holster for the Sig P320 compact i bought last week. Should be here within three weeks they told me. I ordered by phone. The guy told me at one time orders were taking fourteen months! I assume it was when the open carry law came to be almost two years ago.
I have several HF1 holsters for 1911s and my XD. For leather the cant be beat.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

PBratton
Posts in topic: 5

Post by PBratton »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:30 pm Well. That completes all i need for now from Tucker Gun Leather for my Sig p320. My magazine holster came in today and its as great as all the other produces I've bought from them. Now i need another excuse to buy another gun so i can continue to order some more leather from Tucker. :smile: :razz:
Why wait, order the holster for your next pistol and have it ready to go.
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

ntexaschl

Post by ntexaschl »

Here's mine
1509317179536.png

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

PBratton wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:00 am Why wait, order the holster for your next pistol and have it ready to go.
I've done that several times. I get pretty set on my "next gun" long before I can afford it. But since the holster is cheap in comparison, once my mind is made up I order the holster. So my wait time is consumed while squirreling away the rest of the purchase price of the gun. Only once ever did I change my mind on a gun... but I bought it the next year so the holster was already in hand. ...lol :lol:

Topic author
Take Down Sicko

I havent decided what my next gun will be but i'm leaning heavily towards the Beretta 92 fs compact inox in 9mm. Not sure yet because for a compact the gun is still pretty large. Nice rig you have ntexaschl.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I have that holster, but in black. It came with the used S&W 327 TRR8 I bought from someone else. Problem is, it’s a right handed holster, and I’m a southpaw. :grumble
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jason812

Post by jason812 »

It took a little bit but my HF1 is finally what I would consider broke in. I also have a single mag pouch and matching belt. The belt was a Christmas present to match the holster. I still need to break in the belt.

I also have a "cover up plus" from Tucker for my P99. It carries real well for a double stack IWB holster.

If Tucker made a shoulder holster, I would buy one of them too.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

tag2501

Post by tag2501 »

I have a number of the tucker holsters of different models. the Texas Heritage is all leather IWB, the "Answer" hybrid IWB, the HF1 and HF3 (revolver), and the newer deep carry. all great workmanship and all very functional. not the cheapest, but quite possibly the best.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”