Versacarry - My take

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
orangetx
Posts in topic: 2

Versacarry - My take

Post by orangetx »

So, a friend told me about the Versacarry brand, and of course, I have holster fever like many, so I got one.
I do like to ready about things, like most, and seen some good + bad things said about the holster company. I need simple, not too expensive, and would feel good while carrying. So, I end up getting the Element Holster. http://bit.ly/2OUgrft

The holster was small, and my daily carry is the S&W MP2.0 9mm (4" barrel). It did stick out by .5" at the bottom, but that's not a biggie at all. I don't shoot and reholster, not into competition or anything so was not worried about barrel burn or what not. Again, it was small, and that's what I needed. Oh and for reviews about "you can't reholster once you pull out cause it's not supported around the top..." I unholster only if I need to defend or when I am home. During the day, it stays holstered, and it stays PUT.

Didn't want a full-on IWB 2 clip holster, didn't care for kydex. Was looking for nice small, leather holster to put on, and go, and min - 0 print. I have to say, this has done it for me. After it confirmed to the gun, it is like they were made for each other.

Oh sure, many reviews said you need to get an $80 - $100 holster, or you need holsters that are made for your firearm. I say, to each his own. This small, min. design, straightforward, holster does the trick and more.
Plus, get this, I can take it out, holster and firearm, and magically place it between my seats when driving. Then, easily put it back on my person. Again, small simple, and it does what its suppose to.

Also, it's a Texas company. And I do like to support the local business. Price was, it was not a lot of money, but in MY view, I got WAY more bang for my buck.

Well, that's my take on the Element Holster. If you're new to this, and really, I mean REALLY don't want to spend $100's of dollars on holsters, start small, and start good. Glad I tried them out and didn't let other people make up my mind for me.
Pennywise showed up
Pennywise showed up

Who’s interrupting my Kung Fu?!

PBratton
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Versacarry - My take

Post by PBratton »

Goin' for that store credit, eh?

They look like great holsters.
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

Topic author
orangetx
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Versacarry - My take

Post by orangetx »

PBratton wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:23 pm Goin' for that store credit, eh?

They look like great holsters.
I plead the 5th.
Who’s interrupting my Kung Fu?!

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”