Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
K-Texas
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

My Newest Holster

Post by K-Texas »

I bought a pancake holster a few months back from a company I wasn't familiar with. The very good price led me to believe it was worth a try. The company is Cebeci Arms. It's for a 4" Ruger GP100 and has a synthetic liner and a forward cant. I really like it, and I believe it compares very favorably to holsters made from those whose names are more recognizable.

The fit is exact though a bit of the muzzle is exposed. My opinion is that they make a basic pattern for similar sized revolvers like the S&W 586/686 that has a 4" barrel where the Ruger's is 4.2". That's it. A good liner was a must for me because the GP100 is blued rather than stainless. I found and bought through Amazon. ;-)
Anything that can be corrupted by man; will be corrupted.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want . . .

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My Newest Holster

Post by narcissist »

Checked the brand out and found a dual holster made by them, im taking your word for it. Now i can carry 2 of my Glock 19x Pistols in the small of my back, just ordered it.
LINK: https://www.opticsplanet.com/cebeci-arm ... -20645AB20 Thanks by the way
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Topic author
K-Texas
Banned

Post by K-Texas »

You're welcome! Some interesting leather you ordered. ;-)

Topic author
K-Texas
Banned

Post by K-Texas »

Turns out that slight amount of barrel exposed below the holster was intentional. The front sight on GP100s is slightly set back from the muzzle, anyway.

When my shooting partner won a 4" 686+ I tried is as I was thinking the holster was made for both with the length set for the 686. Turns out that about the same amount of a 686 barrel is slightly exposed as well.

Still really liking the Cebeci holster. ;-)

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”