Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Re: I am liking HB910 / SB346

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Winchster wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Winchster wrote:And we know Strauss will assign it to said committee? If so then I'm all kinds of excited. :cheers2:
If he doesn't, than it would be strange indeed. HB910 will clear committee, then Calendars Committee becomes the issue.

Chas.
We don't happen to have a friend in calendars do we? Lol
:thumbs2: Like peanuts, you can't just have one.

Chas.

Hawk99
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Hawk99 »

I was just looking at the bills assigned to Homeland and HB910 is not there. Phillips and Riddle are shown as authors of HB415 which is an opposed bill. Can anyone explain what might be going on? Thanks.

Sorry, I think I figured it out. Nothing is assigned that far down the list. Should just keep reading, which I am good at.
Training and learning to survive this world while preparing for eternity.
NRA

TVGuy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TVGuy »

Hawk99 wrote:I was just looking at the bills assigned to Homeland and HB910 is not there. Phillips and Riddle are shown as authors of HB415 which is an opposed bill. Can anyone explain what might be going on? Thanks.

Sorry, I think I figured it out. Nothing is assigned that far down the list. Should just keep reading, which I am good at.
Has not been assigned to committee yet. Process just started happening.

mr1337
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mr1337 »

RetNavy wrote: and with others a violation should not be a CLass A but a Class C
Absolutely. I don't want to risk my CHL by accidentally or inadvertently walking past a 30.06 sign.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

TrueFlog
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TrueFlog »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Winchster wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Winchster wrote:And we know Strauss will assign it to said committee? If so then I'm all kinds of excited. :cheers2:
If he doesn't, than it would be strange indeed. HB910 will clear committee, then Calendars Committee becomes the issue.

Chas.

Chas.
The chair is Todd Hunter, a Republican rated A by the TSRA. Vice-chair is Eddie Lucio III, a Democrat with a B- rating. I didn't look into the other committee members.

TVGuy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TVGuy »

TrueFlog wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Winchster wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:

Chas.

Chas.
The chair is Todd Hunter, a Republican rated A by the TSRA. Vice-chair is Eddie Lucio III, a Democrat with a B- rating. I didn't look into the other committee members.
Out of 15 total committee members 5 are authors/co-authors. There are 5 other Rs. Hopefully it will get through, but that's the big challenge.

Return to “2015 Legislative Session”