Chicago Community Activists turn on Democrat Party

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Chicago Community Activists turn on Democrat Party

Post by mojo84 »

Jay,
I can tell you are the kind of guy I like and respect. Not because you believe like I do, but, because you think for yourself rather than succumbing to societal and peer pressures. I appreciate you saying what you said. As a middle aged white guy, many in the black community do not believe I have a valid standing to voice an opinion and will be deemed a racist if I say what you did. I do all I can to make sure I do not base my thoughts and decisions on what is right, wrong, best or worse base on people's skin color. I think if we all do what is best for America and Americans, whatever the color of their skin, it will be best for ALL Americans, black, brown, white, etc.

Organizing based on skin color or ethnicity goes a long way to create more divide. When we start addressing issues based on what best for Americans, that is when we will see the race wounds heal. I also believe it is not necessarily about race. I believe it is more about control and race is just the tool/weapon.

God Bless You!!

:patriot:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

jayinsat
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Chicago Community Activists turn on Democrat Party

Post by jayinsat »

Organizing based on skin color or ethnicity goes a long way to create more divide. When we start addressing issues based on what best for Americans, that is when we will see the race wounds heal. I also believe it is not necessarily about race. I believe it is more about control and race is just the tool/weapon.
Exactly MOJO! I believe that there are those in power that continue to make it about race. The media pushes this race narrative. It is an effective tool to divide a group. Sexism is another tool they use to divide us based on sex. Look at the constant message about wage inequality you hear and "war on woman". It's all nonsense and reality does not match the narrative. They use class warfare against us too. It's just, right now, race is the big one and BHO became the perfect person for them to reignite the racial fires in America.
Armed not dangerous but potentially lethal.
CHL Application mailed 10/2/12
Plastic in hand 11/16/12

Return to “2014 Elections”