TX: Doorbell video shows confrontation between armed homeowner and wheel theives, shots fired

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

TX: Doorbell video shows confrontation between armed homeowner and wheel theives, shots fired

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... cials-say/

Armed young man appears to come out his front door to investigate noises outside at his neighbors.

Does he have the right to shoot away, I don't think so.

The armed wheel stealers don't have to worry about that so they fire away. He was wise to have some cover, so he dives out of the line of fire.

Maybe calling 911 first would be the best strategy.

wheelgun1958

Re: TX: Doorbell video shows confrontation between armed homeowner and wheel theives, shots fired

Post by wheelgun1958 »

Maybe calling 911 first would be the best strategy.
In Houston? "rlol"

mrvmax

Re: TX: Doorbell video shows confrontation between armed homeowner and wheel theives, shots fired

Post by mrvmax »

People need to think ahead of time when they will and will not use lethal force, especially in light of the law. It may save some heartache and money by figuring that out ahead of time. I know in Friendswood the police would have been all over those people if I called 911, I doubt they would get away. You also need to ask yourself when you let insurance take care of situations like this and if it is worth getting into a gun fight over. My wheels and rims are not worth it nor are my neighbors but that is just me.

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”