TN: BurgerKing manager takes robber’s gun and kills him with it

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 1

TN: BurgerKing manager takes robber’s gun and kills him with it

Post by ELB »

Unfortunately the manager was shot seven times by one of the accomplices. Fortunately he lived and hopes to be back at work in six weeks or so

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/n ... ng-suspect
USAF 1982-2005

bblhd672

Re: TN: BurgerKing manager takes robber’s gun and kills him with it

Post by bblhd672 »

"I still regret killing him. I feel like God doesn't have an excuse for you to kill somebody so if there was a way I could've just injured him, I'd feel a lot better," Farris said. "I took his life away and it makes me feel bad."
Perhaps during his recovery he can pick up God’s Word and see what He says, instead of relying on his feelings about what God thinks.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jnazee

Re: TN: BurgerKing manager takes robber’s gun and kills him with it

Post by Jnazee »

bblhd672 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 pm
"I still regret killing him. I feel like God doesn't have an excuse for you to kill somebody so if there was a way I could've just injured him, I'd feel a lot better," Farris said. "I took his life away and it makes me feel bad."
Perhaps during his recovery he can pick up God’s Word and see what He says, instead of relying on his feelings about what God thinks.
:iagree:

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”