OH: Wife finds intruder in her bed holding a hatchet and.....oh just go RTWT

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: OH: Wife finds intruder in her bed holding a hatchet and.....oh just go RTWT

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

BBYC wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm Did he wake the guy by pistol whipping him?
That was my interpretation of the narrative. Hence my comments about distance weapons vs. contact weapons, among other things.......
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Re: OH: Wife finds intruder in her bed holding a hatchet and.....oh just go RTWT

Post by SewTexas »

ELB wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 am
Middle Age Russ wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:25 pm I think I'd have called the authorities and watched the interloper -- gun in hand -- until the cops arrived. Waking the fellow who was armed with a hatchet was not the smartest thing to do.
This. Leave sleeping pervs lie. Let the cops wake him up.

:iagree: :iagree: yup
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ELB »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm
BBYC wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm Did he wake the guy by pistol whipping him?
That was my interpretation of the narrative. Hence my comments about distance weapons vs. contact weapons, among other things.......
I can understand the desire to pistol-whip him tho...
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”