TX: Men with guns scare off would be kidnapper of woman walking her dog in the Galleria area

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

TX: Men with guns scare off would be kidnapper of woman walking her dog in the Galleria area

Post by philip964 »

https://abc13.com/man-with-gun-scares-o ... s/5473229/

Good guys to the rescue, no shots fired.

Maxwell

Re: TX: Men with guns scare off would be kidnapper of woman walking her dog in the Galleria area

Post by Maxwell »

That's a busy area to try to kidnap someone.

One more for the Good Guys! :thumbs2:

Max
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

ELB

Re: TX: Men with guns scare off would be kidnapper of woman walking her dog in the Galleria area

Post by ELB »

Interesting.
USAF 1982-2005

Doug.38PR

Post by Doug.38PR »

I remember when you almost had to be rich to shop at the Galleria Mall. It was the largest, nicest and most expensive mall in Houston. And this was only 10 years ago right after I moved from Houston. 3 years ago I was visiting and dropped my wife and mother in law at the Galleria telling them how great it was. 15 minutes later my wife called and told me to come get them. She didn’t feel safe because the mall looked like a Third World marketplace (she comes from a Third World country and knows what that looks like...and it’s not good). I went back and inside to find them and sure enough she was right and I was stunned and disgusted.

Apparently this represents the future of Texas economy, demographics and politics. Texas will no longer be Texas if this is allowed to continue. Low class third world transplants and yankee northeasterners and kalifornites are turning Texas Blue and if we lose Texas...we lose it all

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”