MO: St. Louis Lawyers Defend Mansion From BLM Protesters In Viral Video

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 24

Re: MO: St. Louis Lawyers Defend Mansion From BLM Protesters In Viral Video

Post by Paladin »

XDgal wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:32 pm Here is an interview of Mark on the Daily Wire five days ago. Turns out he's a life long Republican, and does not support blm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDdEm_iAKos I'm shocked that the media got so much wrong.......NOT!
Many thanks for the interview! Legacy media lies so much that its hard for a lot of people to know when they are telling the truth. This organized destabilization campaign that BLM a part of seems to spin an unbelievable number of lies.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964
Posts in topic: 42

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-mccl ... r-indicted

Rumor has it he and wife will be indicted.

So will St. Louis be a wasteland in 5 years?

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.kmov.com/news/st-louis-poli ... 1c507.html

Police applied for a warrant.

I’ll let someone explain why another warrant or what that really means.

I guess this DA really wants Trump to win in a landslide.

dlh
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dlh »

Why would the chief of police publicize this?

Sounds like warrant applications for somebody's arrest or possibly cell phone video, etc.

The McCloskeys are smart folks. I bet they have a bondsman "on call"
and ready to spring em out if they are arrested.

What a travesty that they have to go through this.

Guess the George Soros prosecutor is giving him some pay-back for his
campaign contributions.
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

E10
Posts in topic: 1

Post by E10 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:55 am So will St. Louis be a wasteland in 5 years?
Some think it already is.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apple.news/AwmThGbgXTyCz94M4o5fW1w

Homeowner believes Trump intervened to protect homeowners on second attempt.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

If I am understood him right on Fox News with his attorney that he did what he knew to do. He said the mob broke down the gate to the gated community, then he called the Police, and was told they were not coming or could not come. So he said he did what he thought was right and they armed themselves to protect their property. Then they are charged with a crime. This isn’t what our forefathers intended for America.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-gun-cou ... 16562.html

St. Louis gun couple have White House and Feds on their side. If indicted could the DA be charged with violating their constitutional rights by the Feds?

thatguyoverthere

Post by thatguyoverthere »

I haven't read this entire thread, so pardon me if something like this has already been asked. But I've been thinking about a hypothetical situation. Serious question; I'd like to know your thoughts.

Consider if you were in a similar situation as these homeowners; that is, with you standing at the front of your house with firearm in hand, with a crowd of people on the sidewalk in front of your house, some of them yelling out threats to you.

Now, one or two people from the crowd casually begin walking up your sidewalk toward you. They're walking, not running, toward you. They're not yelling, they're not speaking, they're not making threatening gestures, but they are definitely from the mob, and they are coming directly toward you, at a casual walking pace, on your property.

You tell them to stop. You tell them they're on private property. You tell them they are trespassing. You tell them to leave immediately. But they keep coming toward you, again at a casual walking pace.

Then what?

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 4

Post by eyedoc »

thatguyoverthere wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:26 pm I haven't read this entire thread, so pardon me if something like this has already been asked. But I've been thinking about a hypothetical situation. Serious question; I'd like to know your thoughts.

Consider if you were in a similar situation as these homeowners; that is, with you standing at the front of your house with firearm in hand, with a crowd of people on the sidewalk in front of your house, some of them yelling out threats to you.

Now, one or two people from the crowd casually begin walking up your sidewalk toward you. They're walking, not running, toward you. They're not yelling, they're not speaking, they're not making threatening gestures, but they are definitely from the mob, and they are coming directly toward you, at a casual walking pace, on your property.

You tell them to stop. You tell them they're on private property. You tell them they are trespassing. You tell them to leave immediately. But they keep coming toward you, again at a casual walking pace.

Then what?
Since we are dreaming.

Realistically, how do you show a credible threat of grievous bodily injury or death?

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Things get more on your side if it night time and in Texas.

This was in the daytime and not in Texas.

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

thatguyoverthere wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:26 pm I haven't read this entire thread, so pardon me if something like this has already been asked. But I've been thinking about a hypothetical situation. Serious question; I'd like to know your thoughts.

Then what?
Probably best to lock yourself in your home, and continue to announce to the crowd that they are on private property and are trespassing from a more secure location than to stay on the street.

Some relevant legal discussion here

If the mob escalates to burglary or arson you know what to do.

Edited to add, you can see that professional security used the tactic of being at an elevated position on the balcony of the home, as being at street level with a mob is a more risky proposition:

Rooftops work too.
Last edited by Paladin on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

howdy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by howdy »

"Missouri governor says he'd pardon St. Louis couple if they are charged for brandishing guns at protesters"

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... re-charged
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

parabelum
Posts in topic: 5

Post by parabelum »

It is all a theatrical performance act by the commie DA and the comrades.

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

howdy wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:03 pm "Missouri governor says he'd pardon St. Louis couple if they are charged for brandishing guns at protesters"

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... re-charged
Outstanding!!

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”