FL: Bikini model grabs gun and gets in shoot out with armed home invaders who had her husband and child on the floor

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FL: Bikini model grabs gun and gets in shoot out with armed home invaders who had her husband and child on the floor

Post by ELB »

You go mom!
USAF 1982-2005

Paladin

Re: FL: Bikini model grabs gun and gets in shoot out with armed home invaders who had her husband and child on the floor

Post by Paladin »

:cheers2:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I find it interesting that they felt the need to eroticize the story with the bikini model part of the story. Which has nothing to do with a mom defending her child and husband. So if she was a phone rep for At&T they would title the story, At&T phone rep grabs gun?

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Well done!

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 pm I find it interesting that they felt the need to eroticize the story with the bikini model part of the story. Which has nothing to do with a mom defending her child and husband. So if she was a phone rep for At&T they would title the story, At&T phone rep grabs gun?
Clickbait, pure clickbait.

RSX11

Post by RSX11 »

I think it's obvious - the author of the article is a fellow alternative psychoshockabilly music fan, and he wanted to make an oblique reference to the song "Bikini Girls With Machine Guns", by The Cramps. Check it out here

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Nobody in "journalism" seems to speak my dialect of english anymore. To my way of interpreting the language :rules:
- 'bikini model' implies to me that somebody (like a designer, manufacturer or store) hires you to be photographed wearing their product, said photos to be used in advertising and promotion
- some sweet young thing who photographs herself in her underwear and then posts those pictures on sites that monetize based on number of views, is at best, just an 'exhibitionist'. :biggrinjester:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”