Texas SD8: Huffines Or Paxton?

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
TrueFlog
Posts in topic: 1

Texas SD8: Huffines Or Paxton?

Post by TrueFlog »

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on either candidate other than your typical boilerplate Republican positions. Both candidates have run attack ads accusing the other of supporting liberal causes candidates, though I have no idea if there's any through to them. A recent TSRA email said that both candidates are rated AQ and included a cryptic note that "There has been misleading information in this race."

What do y'all think about this race? Is there any real reason to vote for one candidate over the other?

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas SD8: Huffines Or Paxton?

Post by Flightmare »

Absent of other information, I would encourage you to lookup voter guides from sources you trust, on issues that are important to you. Additionally, endorsements from other like-minded elected officials and such can indicate (but not guarantee) which way a particular candidate can lean. I have my own opinion on this race, and I do live in the district. If you'd like to know my opinion, feel free to PM me.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”