Bonnen must go

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

deplorable
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bonnen must go

Post by deplorable »

jason812 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 am In TX the GOP has a vast majority in the government and holds most if not all statewide offices. They got absolutely nothing done this time around except make it 21 for you to buy a pack of smokes. Don't get me started about the lack of property tax reform. There is no excuse in TX for the GOP not to have it's goals accomplished other than they really don't care. I have lost all faith in the GOP. From the dog catcher, governor, state congressmen, and our federal congressmen.
It's was the same at the national level in 2017 and 2018. The GOP had a majority in the House and the Senate. Trump was President. They had a conservative mandate from We The People.

Did they repeal Obamacare like they swore they would if they won in 2016?
Did they balance the federal budget?
Did they slow illegal immigration?
Did they pass the Hearing Protection Act?
Did they pass National Reciprocity to extend LEOSA protection to LTC? (who BTW have lower criminality rates than LEO)

Now they're the House minority party and swearing up and down how much they will accomplish if they win in 2020. "rlol"

O.F.Fascist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bonnen must go

Post by O.F.Fascist »

I donated some funds to Rhonda Seth.

In one of the FB groups I'm in someone in the campaign stated there is a goal that if they can get 350 people to donate $300 each she would have a bit over $100k to start off her campaign with.

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”