Loss of gun rights and what can be done after.

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Loss of gun rights and what can be done after.

Post by KC5AV »

If he’s pretty sure he will lose his gun rights, he can probably opt to consign them through an FFL, or he could sell them to private parties, or give them away.
NRA lifetime member

Topic author
SickSilverado
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SickSilverado »

I'm positive he's going to lose his gun rights. He was shooting in the air, shooting over homes/RVs, resisting arrest while his family verbally abused the LEOs and then posted videos of it all on Facebook.
I'll keep an eye on the situation. If he decides to use the help of an FFL, I'll post them up here first.

Deitz83
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:48 pm
SickSilverado wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:45 pm The guy himself was caught shooting up in the air within city limits. They had children out there with no hearing protection. Neighbors across the street reported shots going over the RV park. The guy resisted for 20+ minutes. Family insulted the officers and refused to cooperate with the officers(they even recorded it). Last I heard CPS was called to investigate. I don't think any of the adults will have gun rights after this. There was atleast 1 felon living there during the incident. Was just wondering what had to be done about the guns since they will probably all be felons after this and whatever else may be found out.
My gosh! This guy really doesn't need a gun. It sounds like he needs to be in jail.
:iagree:

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”