Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

User avatar

Topic author
mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 8648
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#16

Post by mojo84 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:18 am

Don't forget to boycott Marriott hotels also. They donated the rooms.


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 7001
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#17

Post by philip964 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:36 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/parkland-schoo ... d=53981583

The survivor student who organized the march.

Opra and George Clooney each gave $500,000, Taylor Swift even admitted she donated.

So who is this charity? This takes a lot of organization. Seventeen year olds are doing this?

Or is this all Gabby with students out front?

User avatar

Topic author
mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 8648
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#18

Post by mojo84 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:11 am

philip964 wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/parkland-schoo ... d=53981583

The survivor student who organized the march.

Opra and George Clooney each gave $500,000, Taylor Swift even admitted she donated.

So who is this charity? This takes a lot of organization. Seventeen year olds are doing this?

Or is this all Gabby with students out front?
If you watch the video it's obvious who is driving the bus. A high school student couldn't pull this off by themself.


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 7001
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#19

Post by philip964 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:31 am

“The Student March for Less Freedom”

Washington DC, March 24, 2018


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 7001
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#20

Post by philip964 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 455454002/

What it is like not getting shot. USA Today

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 9629
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#21

Post by carlson1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:46 pm

philip964 wrote: this all Gabby with students out front?
Bingo!
Image

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 9629
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#22

Post by carlson1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:00 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Check this out and you'll find more companies to boycott.

http://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/stat ... 0801210368

http://youtu.be/IiGC533pHH4
Well, I won’t be flying Southwest ever again.
According to Fox 4 at 9 Delta donates three charter planes round trip.
Image

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#23

Post by bblhd672 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Image


strogg
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: DFW (Denton County)

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#24

Post by strogg » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:57 pm

Ugh... well, there is a silver lining. I don't see Ford or GM doing anything about it. Because at this rate with all the places on my blacklist, I'll have to drive to my destination and sleep in the car.

But seriously. I wonder how many people out there are actually eating this up and believing it. The MSM is really milking this for what it's worth, and the entire entertainment industry seems to be on board. But their target audience (ie, Joe Sixpack) seems very quiet regarding this. Are they even in agreement? The super die-hard far left parts of my friends/family all seem to think that it's a better idea to solve the mental health problem instead. Guns aren't exactly relevant. I swear I didn't put that in their heads. They said it on their own.


treadlightly
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#25

Post by treadlightly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:34 am

There is a solution to the looming loss of gun rights, but it's going to be a new kind of fight.

When anti-gunners can pack Washington with a march so long it extends over the horizon, we've got a problem.

The superstar students are, in my wild guesses, feeding off frustration with being told what to do by an establishment that has presented them a world with flaws. America isn't perfect, but what they're missing is it's the closest to perfect on planet Earth, particularly if you restrict your view of America to the remaining enclaves of the original dream. Texas, for example, or Arizona, and they aren't perfect. We have Sheila Jackson Lee, Arizona has Giffords.

With the utter certainty of inexperience, Hogg and others are able to preach absolutes. Politicians don't offer anything unwavering, but they are always power vampires. They will want to tap the energy that brought so many to Washington.

The winner will be determined by whether the NRA has more stalwart supporters, or Giffords has more shills.

And maybe that means we've lost the greater battle which guns represent. The tyranny of the majority is already at play. That is incompatible with a nation ruled by law, not whim.


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 7001
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#26

Post by philip964 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:42 am

https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -our-lives

For someone who doesn't like guns, It's interesting that Paul McCartney spends so much of his time in the US and not in England where gun's are illegal.

User avatar

C-dub
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 12224
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#27

Post by C-dub » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 am

SQLGeek wrote: Let's keep in mind that there are fair number of gun grabbers that lurk here. Let's not give them any inkling of extra ammunition to use against us.
Also keep in mind that when you quote something like this even if the person that posted the questionable remark deletes theirs, yours still remains.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 24081
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#28

Post by The Annoyed Man » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:03 am

carlson1 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Well, I won’t be flying Southwest ever again.
According to Fox 4 at 9 Delta donates three charter planes round trip.
Well I have flown with Eastern maybe once in years and years and years, and have no plan to start; but I used to fly Southwest between L.A. and the SF Bay Area with some frequency. No more.

Actually, I detest flying at all and will only do it when that’s either the only alternative that makes sense, or it’s simply not possible to get to my destination in a reasonable amount of time otherwise. It’s not flying in and of itself that is detestable (I actually like airplanes); it’s the TSA assumption that their security theater at my inconvenience in the unlikely event that I am a terrorist actually makes things safer; the having to get to the airport X hours in advance so that I can wait in lines; the possibility of being bumped off my flight because the airline overbooked it; the inconveniences of including a gun in my luggage; the fact that modern airliners don’t have seats that fit my physique, etc., etc., etc. I have to fly into Vegas for the weekend of May 5th/6th for my neice’s wedding. It’s a quick in and out thing, and we’ll be traveling with my son and daughter in law too; so flying makes more sense than tacking a couple of days onto either end of the trip because my son and DIL both work full time. But if we were traveling just the two of us, I’d probably do the drive. I’m retired and have the time, I have a good road-trip vehicle, and I can afford it. In any case, I sure as heck won’t be flying on either Eastern or Southwest Airlines.
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy

User avatar

ScottDLS
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4435
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:04 am
Location: DFW Area, TX

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#29

Post by ScottDLS » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 am

I was in Washington, DC a few weeks ago during the pro-life March for Life. The hotels were packed and many kids from middle school and up with t-shirts and signs. But their message wasn't what the left wing media wanted you to hear, so virtually no coverage.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

User avatar

ScottDLS
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4435
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:04 am
Location: DFW Area, TX

Re: Giffords' involvement in student marches exposed

#30

Post by ScottDLS » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:07 am

The Annoyed Man wrote:
carlson1 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Well, I won’t be flying Southwest ever again.
According to Fox 4 at 9 Delta donates three charter planes round trip.
Well I have flown with Eastern maybe once in years and years and years, and have no plan to start; but I used to fly Southwest between L.A. and the SF Bay Area with some frequency. No more.

Actually, I detest flying at all and will only do it when that’s either the only alternative that makes sense, or it’s simply not possible to get to my destination in a reasonable amount of time otherwise. It’s not flying in and of itself that is detestable (I actually like airplanes); it’s the TSA assumption that their security theater at my inconvenience in the unlikely event that I am a terrorist actually makes things safer; the having to get to the airport X hours in advance so that I can wait in lines; the possibility of being bumped off my flight because the airline overbooked it; the inconveniences of including a gun in my luggage; the fact that modern airliners don’t have seats that fit my physique, etc., etc., etc. I have to fly into Vegas for the weekend of May 5th/6th for my neice’s wedding. It’s a quick in and out thing, and we’ll be traveling with my son and daughter in law too; so flying makes more sense than tacking a couple of days onto either end of the trip because my son and DIL both work full time. But if we were traveling just the two of us, I’d probably do the drive. I’m retired and have the time, I have a good road-trip vehicle, and I can afford it. In any case, I sure as heck won’t be flying on either Eastern or Southwest Airlines.
I thought Eastern went (liquidation) bankrupt 28 years ago and American bought their routes. :shock:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Post Reply

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”