Beto visits gun show in Little Rock.

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Beto visits gun show in Little Rock.

Post by SQLGeek »

It's not universal though. There are some well known members that don't.

And that's not even touching on the infamous bill of sale.
Psalm 91:2

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vol Texan »

MaduroBU wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:14 pm
E.Marquez wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:33 am
MaduroBU wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:22 pm
Sales on this website uniformly state via FFL or FTF only and require the presentation of a valid CHL at the time of the sale.
Can you point me to that forum rule?
I cant seem to find it.
I've looked in the "Read before posting" thread in firearm sales https://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10175
And I checked the Forum rules post https://texaschlforum.com/app.php/rules

Where did you read something that supports your position of "Sales on this website uniformly state via FFL or FTF only and require the presentation of a valid CHL at the time of the sale."

Thanks
I read through the top 5 posts in the for sale section and all of them required a FTF transfer with presentation of a valid LTC (listed as preferred) or a Texas DL. I'm not making this up and it's easy to go look.
I do believe that many people here choose to go that route for their own reasons, but no such 'rule' exists on this site that I know of.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

MaduroBU wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:14 pm I read through the top 5 posts in the for sale section and all of them required a FTF transfer with presentation of a valid LTC (listed as preferred) or a Texas DL. I'm not making this up and it's easy to go look.
Easy, never said you were making things up :thumbs2: I said I could not find the forum rule you implied was there.
Ok so you observed some selling here ask for those things...all well and good,, clearly a personal choice though.

My mistake, I read your post as you were stating it was required, IOW a rule, policy ect.. which was my point in posting....its not. :tiphat:
You do you, others will do what they think best. Works out very well that way.

Thanks
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
gtolbert09

Post by gtolbert09 »

Well I didn’t see Beto at the Fort Worth gun show today. I did see a lot of Trump 2020 merchandise being sold and worn. It also seemed a little more crowded. People buying ARs like there’s a shortage.
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”