Laser Engraver for sale, Plano, Texas

This forum is for Members with at least 150 posts. Such Members can post one item per month and all other Market Section rules apply.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 2

Laser Engraver for sale, Plano, Texas

Post by Tex1961 »

Don't know if anyone might be interested in getting into Laser Engraving.. If so give me a shout as I have a nice 90 Watt laser engraver with all accessories, computers and engraving stock for sale... Cash or trade.... Asking $3500.00 for everything. Way below market value...

RPBrown

Re: Laser Engraver for sale, Plano, Texas

Post by RPBrown »

What brand, Model? My wife has a couple :cryin for her craft business and may be interested.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

RPBrown wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:06 am What brand, Model? My wife has a couple :cryin for her craft business and may be interested.
It’s a Full Spectrum Pro series 16x 24 with a 90 watt tube. Below is a link to the manufacturer which will give all of the technical details. I’m selling way below market value just to get a clean break away from the business. It comes with a dual monitor pc loaded with Corel Draw graphic programs and the laser operating software. Lots of flat engraving stock as well. All external accessories such as chiller, exhaust and air assist equipment.

https://fslaser.com/ps24/

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Tex1961 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:26 am
RPBrown wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:06 am What brand, Model? My wife has a couple :cryin for her craft business and may be interested.
It’s a Full Spectrum Pro series 16x 24 with a 90 watt tube. Below is a link to the manufacturer which will give all of the technical details. I’m selling way below market value just to get a clean break away from the business. It comes with a dual monitor pc loaded with Corel Draw graphic programs and the laser operating software. Lots of flat engraving stock as well. All external accessories such as chiller, exhaust and air assist equipment.

https://fslaser.com/ps24/
That is a great price however, she already has the PS 36. I will run it by her to see if she would like the smaller one.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Non-Firearm related items”