Shooting Drills: Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns

Personal practice/training stories, tips and questions. This is not a place for advertising courses or classes.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Shooting Drills: Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns

Post by Paladin »

I haven't tried all these drills, but thought I would pass this on:

Shooting Drills: The Ultimate List – Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

PriestTheRunner

Re: Shooting Drills: Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns

Post by PriestTheRunner »

This is an insanely well compiled library, with the filters up top to pick exactly what you want to work on. It also helps to have these before the range day so you can still have a productive time but only spend 100 to 200 rounds or less.

Thank you for sharing this!

Rafe

Re: Shooting Drills: Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns

Post by Rafe »

I agree with PTR. That site got bookmarked immediately. I only glanced around some--and used the filtering criteria a bit--but a lot of what I saw was adaptable for dry-fire, AirSoft/airgun, and live range work.

Very handy and, by using the filtering to arrive at generally something you want to work on, you can turn it into something like Crossfit even if you can't get to the range. For example, if you want to do something for improving speed with a handgun, you can set the filter and then just scroll down to pick something at random. Makes it like a Crossfit WOD (Workout Of the Day). Might keep the practice a little fresher since Myles has over 130 drills up now, with shotgun still to come, and it sounds like he's adding others as he gets around to them.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Training & Practice”