MantisX Elite Marksmanship Patch

Personal practice/training stories, tips and questions. This is not a place for advertising courses or classes.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

MantisX Elite Marksmanship Patch

Post by Paladin »

Mantis-X Update! – Elite Marksmanship Course

I ran the Mantis X Elite Marksmanship Course. It's certainly more difficult than the Advanced Course. Still 10 levels. It repeatedly tests the Mantis X Benchmark, Compressed Surprise Break, Primary Hand Only, Support Hand only, and has several 50 round Open training components.

I practice the Benchmark and Compressed Surprise Break regularly, so those didn't take long to complete. The Standards for one hand only were high on the later levels. Minimum of 88 out of 100 on each trigger pull. Succeeding for the level required an average of 93.4-to-94.7. Very challenging for Support Hand Only!

The only limit to how fast you move through the course is your success and how much endurance you have to keep going. So while Elite was more challenging than Basic or Advanced, it can be done in less time because Basic and Advanced had limits to how far you could go in a single day.

Mantis X has been a fantastic tool and the patches and T-shirt they sent me are bonus. Will post a pic of the patch when I receive it.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: MantisX Elite Marksmanship Patch

Post by Paladin »

Patch arrived today. Like this patch the best. Looking forward to Mantis's next challenge.
IMG_6109.JPG
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Training & Practice”