Tear Gas In The Court Room

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Tear Gas In The Court Room

Post by carlson1 »

Ran into an ex-DA that I knew from Smith County. He reminded me of a special moment in my life. It was right after we started carrying CS tear gas canisters on our belts. I was testifying in a DWI case. I have always been a big man. I was not used to the canister yet. I set down in the witness chair and the arms hit the top of the canister and it sprayed Judge, DA, myself, and some more. We had to clear the court room for the day. :oops: I had more bloopers in my younger days as LEO I guess than anyone in my district. The good thing is I have lived to tell about them!!!!

dws1117
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dws1117 »

The good thing is I have lived to tell about them!!!
And, I enjoy hearing about them. Sounds like you have a several good stories.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Say on my friend. We will listen. Check your PM's. I told my Mother about your 1st trafic stop & she really laughed. What were the years you were there? Wonder how many times we met on the road & did not know we would visit in print later. :seeya:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I was actually stationed in Wood County from 84-89. Rains county had two troopers positions that were not filled, so myself and my partner who is now a Texas Ranger for Company B worked Rains and Wood Counties for 2 of those years.

Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Somehow, spraying the judge sounds like a good thing !

:)

LOL

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

WHERE YOU BEEN BUBBA. Been over a month. I was looking at your card last night & thought I would email you to see if all was well. Really have missed hearing from you.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Bubba

Post by Bubba »

longtooth wrote:WHERE YOU BEEN BUBBA. Been over a month. I was looking at your card last night & thought I would email you to see if all was well. Really have missed hearing from you.
Been really busy with work and NASTY divorce, haven't been online much. :(

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”