Buffalo wings

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

tornado
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Buffalo wings

Post by tornado »

canvasbck wrote:If a company want's to ban evil guns from their establishment, that's their perogative.
I would be fine with banning evil guns, but I've never met a gun that had intentions of its own. :evil2:

Jar Jar

Post by Jar Jar »

He should have made the subject line "VA restaurant employee OWNS open carry customers" :biggrinjester:

Jumping Frog

Post by Jumping Frog »

As dumb as this sounds, the employee *was* following company procedures on this one. And, rationally, if guns are prohibited, then it shouldn't matter *who* is carrying the gun. Maybe, just maybe, this incident will cause a re-thinking of the no guns policy?

If the venue was posted, then I think the server was correct asking them to leave. If the owner has posted the establishment, then customers should comply. If they are not willing to comply, then they should be asked to leave.

If you can get in trouble for chewing a pop tart into a gun shape in the land of zero tolerance, then plain clothes officers can be asked to leave a gun-free zone in that same land.

It makes the great argumentative point that if a location is posted why do the police need to carry there? Since obviously criminals aren't going to...right?

Idiots. The idiocy is not limited to telling police officers to leave, the idiocy is in having a "no guns" sign at all.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”