These cops did not "make good choices"

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

tbrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: These cops did not "make good choices"

Post by tbrown »

warnmar10 wrote:
puma guy wrote:Wow! Is that an inflated sense of entitlement or 'roid rage? I would never have gone outside the establishment with them.
If we learned nothing else from this thread, viewtopic.php?t=91992 we learned you should always just do what the officer/s say then fight it out in court after the fact.
If the story is accurate and these examples of New Jersey's Finest don't end up in prison with felony convictions, the courts failed and it's appropriate to escalate to the next box.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

MechAg94

Post by MechAg94 »

If they have been suspended without pay doesn't that usually mean the police department is not on their side? Usually if they going to brush it aside, the officers are suspended with pay. Makes me wonder if there is more to this that doesn't look good.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

warnmar10 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 pm
puma guy wrote:Wow! Is that an inflated sense of entitlement or 'roid rage? I would never have gone outside the establishment with them.
If we learned nothing else from this thread, http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=91992 we learned you should always just do what the officer/s say then fight it out in court after the fact.
Rock Solid Advice ! :iagree:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”