Body Cam Video Shows FL LEO Planting Drugs

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

clarionite
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Body Cam Video Shows FL LEO Planting Drugs

Post by clarionite »

I haven't dug into this, but there is some inference by some on this thread that he received sexual favors from this conduct. If that's the case couldn't he be charged with Rape?

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

clarionite wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:49 pm I haven't dug into this, but there is some inference by some on this thread that he received sexual favors from this conduct. If that's the case couldn't he be charged with Rape?
I think someone would have to be pressing charges on him for that. I didn't see that in the story in the link.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 11

Post by narcissist »

clarionite wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:49 pm I haven't dug into this, but there is some inference by some on this thread that he received sexual favors from this conduct. If that's the case couldn't he be charged with Rape?
If so the women will come forward or at least I Hope they do! If he was possible of this act, he is possible of anything. Hope the women have DNA evidence IF this even took place at all.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”