Aggravated robbery in gun free mall

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
nightmare69
Posts in topic: 4

Aggravated robbery in gun free mall

Post by nightmare69 »

This mall is posted 06/07 at the main mall entrances only. Apparently these thugs didn’t see the sign and decided to rob this victim at gunpoint.
https://www.news-journal.com/news/polic ... ium=social
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Aggravated robbery in gun free mall

Post by Rafe »

nightmare69 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am This mall is posted 06/07 at the main mall entrances only. Apparently these thugs didn’t see the sign and decided to rob this victim at gunpoint.
Ah hah! Now I finally understand. It isn't the signage or laws designating gun-free zones that are a problem. The problem is that we need a nationwide program to provide free vision care to all so that everyone will be able read the signs. Of course someone contemplating a crime would never use a gun if he could just read the sign...
Last edited by Rafe on Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

Rafe wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:52 am
nightmare69 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am This mall is posted 06/07 at the main mall entrances only. Apparently these thugs didn’t see the sign and decided to rob this victim at gunpoint.
Ah hah! Now I finally understand. It isn't the signage or laws designating gun-free zones that are a problem. The problem us that we need a nationwide program to provide free vision care to all so that everyone will be able read the signs. Of course someone contemplating a crime would never use a gun is he could just read the sign...
The mall security there is a joke. Even if a guard was there he wouldn’t have done anything but call police. This happened at 5pm in the afternoon inside the mall. They weren’t even trying to hide it. I’ve always carried there for this reason.
5/20-Plastic in hand.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

I wonder how this will work in a gun-free utopia that the SJWs keep promising is the answer to all of our social unrest??
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

I would file suit in a heartbeat.

Kept me from bringing mine, didn’t provide me with security.

Topic author
nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:34 am I would file suit in a heartbeat.

Kept me from bringing mine, didn’t provide me with security.
Oh there is Allied Security there armed with a cell phone and a note pad. Makes me feel safe.
5/20-Plastic in hand.

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

i've heard he anti-gun liberals testify in hearings about the "big ugly signs" that the current required signs are TOO BIG
BUT Apparently they aren't BIG ENOUGH
Perhaps each letter character should be required to be 2 inches instead of just one?

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

You guys are forgetting- those signs only apply to license holders. It says so right on them. So, by default, they don't mean anything to anyone else. :biggrinjester:
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

nightmare69 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 am
Ah hah! Now I finally understand. It isn't the signage or laws designating gun-free zones that are a problem. The problem us that we need a nationwide program to provide free vision care to all so that everyone will be able read the signs. Of course someone contemplating a crime would never use a gun is he could just read the sign...
The mall security there is a joke. Even if a guard was there he wouldn’t have done anything but call police. This happened at 5pm in the afternoon inside the mall. They weren’t even trying to hide it. I’ve always carried there for this reason.
Yeah, that's just down the road from me. If I can't carry there, I won't go there. They recently went through a huge remodel when a lot of the stores closed. One of the big names they brought in? Dick's Sporting Goods.
NRA lifetime member

Topic author
nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

KC5AV wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:05 pm
nightmare69 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 am
Yeah, that's just down the road from me. If I can't carry there, I won't go there. They recently went through a huge remodel when a lot of the stores closed. One of the big names they brought in? Dick's Sporting Goods.
Yes they brought in Dicks as a anchor. The old Sears building is currently under construction. Also Gordon’s Jewelers closed and apparently closed all stores in the US.
5/20-Plastic in hand.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Ah hah! Now I finally understand. It isn't the signage or laws designating gun-free zones that are a problem. The problem is that we need a nationwide program to provide free vision care to all so that everyone will be able read the signs. Of course someone contemplating a crime would never use a gun if he could just read the sign...
Worth noting, for any legally-illiterate lefties reading these pages, that the 30.07/30.7 signs had no force of law on someone carrying a firearm ILLEGALLY, without a license to carry. THEY were free to enter .... just not the LAWFULLY armed license holder.

BF53F9A3-C047-4AEE-9E42-5A34746CE0DB.png

Dear liberals,

This is what YOU voted for.

Just sayin'.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Ridgemar Mall which is pretty much empty now had the 06/07 on the mall entrances but the sears store never did! Just saying!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”