Old DPS Conviction Rates Reports

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Old DPS Conviction Rates Reports

Post by Vol Texan »

In previous years, I could go to the DPS site and select any conviction rate report from any year since the inception of the program in '96.
When talking to the uninformed about the benefits of LTC, I liked the ability to show folks that the full history of LTC indicates that LTC holders are statistically in the 'good guys' group.

But now they only show the past five years. I am a data miner, and I wish I'd downloaded and saved the 1996 to 2019 reports so I could still have them available to me, but I didn't. Do any of you here on the forum have the PDFs of these old reports, and willing to share?
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

4copas

Re: Old DPS Conviction Rates Reports

Post by 4copas »

Read through this thread. Should be able to find someone that has them.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17975
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. John Wayne
NRA Life Member :patriot: :txflag:

The Annoyed Man

Re: Old DPS Conviction Rates Reports

Post by The Annoyed Man »

4copas wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:41 pm Read through this thread. Should be able to find someone that has them.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17975
You beat me to it. I was going to say that I recalled the existence of this thread but wasn’t sure I could find it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Instructors' Corner”