Shutdown of Laws Booklets (LTC-16) printing

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Greybeard
Posts in topic: 1

Shutdown of Laws Booklets (LTC-16) printing

Post by Greybeard »

In early March, I used the DPS form and ordered 40 of the new LTC-16s at $5 each. (Now almost 150 pages!) The check for $200+ cleared the bank in late March. Never receiving the shipment and figuring that "porch pirates" might have taken it, I called the number on the form to check. The gal informed me that they are out, have been for a while and have orders piled up. And that due to the KungFlu situation, the print shop is closed down and she did not have a clue when the orders would ship ......

Nupe, I am not scheduling classes in these crazy days, but figured some of y'all might want the heads up.
CHL Instructor since 1995
http://www.dentoncountysports.com "A Private Palace for Pistol Proficiency"

NotRPB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shutdown of Laws Booklets (LTC-16) printing

Post by NotRPB »

Greybeard wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:42 am In early March, I used the DPS form and ordered 40 of the new LTC-16s at $5 each. (Now almost 150 pages!) The check for $200+ cleared the bank in late March. Never receiving the shipment and figuring that "porch pirates" might have taken it, I called the number on the form to check. The gal informed me that they are out, have been for a while and have orders piled up. And that due to the KungFlu situation, the print shop is closed down and she did not have a clue when the orders would ship ......

Nupe, I am not scheduling classes in these crazy days, but figured some of y'all might want the heads up.
:clapping: :thumbs2: :cheers2:
Thanks for that info & taking initiative to call ... I ordered Late January/early February since they usually Print Jan/Feb ... I've been watching the mailbox quite a while now. :yawn

Return to “Instructors' Corner”