TxCHLForum Express???

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

dcphoto
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TxCHLForum Express???

Post by dcphoto »

I travel between Austin through San Antonio (or the other way around) at least once a week.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

Anyone going from Houston to Dallas any time soon?
Psalm 91:2

pcernuch
Posts in topic: 16

Post by pcernuch »

we will be going about 1/2 way next weekend 4/21, and to the northside on 5/5.

god bless.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Never saw this before but thought I'd add myself in. Traveling to Austin tomorrow morning from Dallas and returning back Saturday night if anybody needs anything transported.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Vol Texan »

As I posted in another posting on this forum a few minutes ago (viewtopic.php?f=83&t=89631&p=1168495#p1168495), I have to get six small boxes from the west end of Houston to the Frisco area. These are CoolCop units donated by my daughter (via a gift from RoyGBiv on this forum) for six of the officers in RoyGBiv's local department.

Of course, we can ship them, if required, but if anyone here is making this trip in the next week or so, it'll save a bit of $$. We simply need six small boxes (the white boxes shown in the photo on that link above) delivered to the Frisco area. RoyGBiv said that he can likely make arrangements to meet elsewhere in the DFW area as well, so if you can get close to him, it'll work.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Vol Texan wrote:As I posted in another posting on this forum a few minutes ago (viewtopic.php?f=83&t=89631&p=1168495#p1168495), I have to get six small boxes from the west end of Houston to the Frisco area. These are CoolCop units donated by my daughter (via a gift from RoyGBiv on this forum) for six of the officers in RoyGBiv's local department.

Of course, we can ship them, if required, but if anyone here is making this trip in the next week or so, it'll save a bit of $$. We simply need six small boxes (the white boxes shown in the photo on that link above) delivered to the Frisco area. RoyGBiv said that he can likely make arrangements to meet elsewhere in the DFW area as well, so if you can get close to him, it'll work.

I can middle hand from your locarion to anywhere in Houston up to conroe if it helps....
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RoyGBiv »

Vol Texan wrote:As I posted in another posting on this forum a few minutes ago (viewtopic.php?f=83&t=89631&p=1168495#p1168495), I have to get six small boxes from the west end of Houston to the Frisco area. These are CoolCop units donated by my daughter (via a gift from RoyGBiv on this forum) for six of the officers in RoyGBiv's local department.

Destination is actually on the north side of Fort Worth.... But can meet up with an express driver in Dallas area as well.

Thanks for any assistance!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

RoyGBiv wrote:

Destination is actually on the north side of Fort Worth.... But can meet up with an express driver in Dallas area as well.

Still hoping to find someone heading from Houston to DFW area in the next week. Thanks! :thumbs2:

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

RoyGBiv wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:

Still hoping to find someone heading from Houston to DFW area in the next week. Thanks! :thumbs2:
Last bump before we ship these items commercially. If anyone is heading from Houston to DFW in the next week, and can carry a small box, that would be a huge help!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Vol Texan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:13 pm
RoyGBiv wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:

Last bump before we ship these items commercially. If anyone is heading from Houston to DFW in the next week, and can carry a small box, that would be a huge help!
Wife and a friend are heading up to Denton next weekend for parents weekend our daughter parent weekend TWU her friends sons parent weekend at UNT. Would Denton work.
In life as in baseball, it is the number of times you reach home safely that count.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Cheapsk8 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:32 pm
RoyGBiv wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:

Wife and a friend are heading up to Denton next weekend for parents weekend our daughter parent weekend TWU her friends sons parent weekend at UNT. Would Denton work.
You're two years too late. Why bump a two year old thread?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

OneGun wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:54 am
Cheapsk8 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:32 pm
RoyGBiv wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:

You're two years too late. Why bump a two year old thread?
Thanks for the offer! :thumbs2:

Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

My bad I saw the Sep 21 and did not notice the year
In life as in baseball, it is the number of times you reach home safely that count.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Cheapsk8 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:09 pm My bad I saw the Sep 21 and did not notice the year
Haha... I do the same thing all the time. :cheers2:

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”