Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo
Moderators: Keith B, carlson1
Charles L. Cotton
- Site Admin
- Posts in topic: 1
- Posts: 17202
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 pm
- Location: Friendswood, TX
Please note that this section is provided for active TexasCHLforum.com members to post personally owned items for sale or purchase. Minimum post-count requirements must be met in order to post items for sale.
It is not intended for use by commercial dealers or persons who do not participate in the forum, other than by using the Market section. Any posts in violation Forum Rule 13 will be deleted.
Forum Rule 13 wrote:
13. Posting items for sale/trade in the Market Section Except for the FFL subsection, the Market is intended solely for participating members (posts, not money) of TexasCHLforum.com. It was created as a courtesy to, and for the convenience of, our members, not as an open forum for marketing. Members must reach "Member" status, i.e. 45 posts, before posting anything for sale in the Market Section. (The transition from "Junior Member" to "Member" is done automatically.) Further, "for sale" posts cannot have a link to an auction website or any other website. All purchasers are strongly encouraged to get the full name, address and telephone number of a seller before purchasing an item and to verify that information. Refusal to provide that information to a purchaser will result in the seller being banned.
Last edited by Charles L. Cotton
on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Senior Member
- Posts in topic: 1
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:17 pm
* The "Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment and Supplies" forum is only for firearm-related items. We give some leeway as to what is firearms related, but if you have a question whether or not your item is appropriate here, please PM a moderator before posting.
* Use the the following abbreviations in your title to assist others in finding the threads of interest to them.
- WTB: want to buy
- WTS: want to sell
- WTT: want to trade
- FTF (place): transaction must be face to face in or near place
- SPF: sold pending funds
- SOLD: the item is no longer available. (this can be added to the title by editing your original post).