Wtb holster

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
Gunner4640
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Wtb holster

#1

Post by Gunner4640 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Looking for a holster for XDM 3.8 I am looking for one that comes with the gun in the case. Mine didn't have one in the case was told it didn't because it was a Springfield essentials only gun. Yep I was PO about it :mad5 pm me if you have one thanks
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::


Shadow41
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Re: Wtb holster

#2

Post by Shadow41 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:37 pm

I bought one of the Springfield factory paddle holsters for my XDS on Amazon for about $20. If no one here has one, you might check there.

User avatar

LimaCharlie3
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 am
Location: corpus christi, tx

Re: Wtb holster

#3

Post by LimaCharlie3 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:30 am

I actually just found an XDM hard case with all the essentials inside when helping a friend move into a rental house. Everything inside except the gun! No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 25459
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Wtb holster

#4

Post by The Annoyed Man » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:06 am

LimaCharlie3 wrote:No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.
Gunner 4640 didn’t mention caliber. What if his XDM 3.8 is a .45 .... like mine? :mrgreen:
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.

User avatar

Topic author
Gunner4640
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: Wtb holster

#5

Post by Gunner4640 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:22 pm

LimaCharlie3 wrote:I actually just found an XDM hard case with all the essentials inside when helping a friend move into a rental house. Everything inside except the gun! No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.
PM Sent
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

User avatar

Topic author
Gunner4640
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: Wtb holster

#6

Post by Gunner4640 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
LimaCharlie3 wrote:No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.
Gunner 4640 didn’t mention caliber. What if his XDM 3.8 is a .45 .... like mine? :mrgreen:
9mm sorry
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

Post Reply

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”