Holsters and other items.

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Zombified
Posts in topic: 2

Holsters and other items.

Post by Zombified »

Storm Holsters Glock 19/23 w/threaded barrel OWB kydex holster. Will fit regular g19 or 23. - 40 shipped - Sold

Storm Holsters FNX45 Tactical OWB kydex holster. Will fit regular FNX45. - 40 shipped. - Sold

Lone Wolf Dist. stainless steel guide rod assembly for g19/23/32/38. Has been used for about 500 rounds. - 20 shipped - Sold

OEM Glock 19 barrel. Has about 500 rounds through since I've owned it. Rifling looks perfect to me. - 75 shipped

9mm Brass Snap caps (Qty 40). I don't remember where I bought these, but they're pretty nifty because they have a rubber piece where primer should be. - 30 shipped

I cancelled photobucket so don't have a way to post pics. PM email and I'll send pics of items.
Last edited by Zombified on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

warnmar10
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Holsters and other items.

Post by warnmar10 »

I might be down for the FNX model. PM'd you.

Aggiedan

Post by Aggiedan »

Anyone use Alien gear holsters? I ordered a OWB for my glock 26. You can but other shells for different guns. If I like it , !I'm gonna buy the Walther shell

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Aggiedan wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 pm Anyone use Alien gear holsters? I ordered a OWB for my glock 26. You can but other shells for different guns. If I like it , !I'm gonna buy the Walther shell
I've used the 3.0 for two years and its great. No issues at all. I think you will like it.

Aggiedan

Post by Aggiedan »

Thanks!

Topic author
Zombified

Post by Zombified »

Post updated with sold items.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Aggiedan wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 pm Anyone use Alien gear holsters? I ordered a OWB for my glock 26. You can but other shells for different guns. If I like it , !I'm gonna buy the Walther shell
ive had their shapeshift 4.0 for a few weeks now. love it. it has 4 different configurations. OWB paddle OWB belt lside IWB hybrid and IWB appendix. (it also comes with a mounting system so you can put it under a desk or under your dashboard. pretty cool.) i havent been a fan of hybrid holsters becuase they always felt bulky and awkward but the aliengear feels very slim and extremely comfortable. I was impressed with it. i do kinda miss my kydex every nw and then tho just for the ease of just popping it off my belt and popping it back on when i need to opposed to having to undo my pants when i wanna put my alien gear back on. but then again i rarely take my holster off so its not really a big issue. :-) and remember they have their 30 days test drive! so use it and if you dont like it return it! for me the main appeal was the interchangable shells. if i sold my M&P and bought a glock i could trade in the M&P shell for a glock shell for free. or if i kept my m&p and bought a glock i could just buy the glock shell and change them out as i need. or even carry one IWB hybrid and IWB appendix. the shapeshift is an escellent modular system. they even have molle setups and ankle setups and all kinda of stuff. its pretty cool what all theyre doing. very innovative company.
NRA Member

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”