WTB Flash Can 5/8 x 24

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
kayt00
Posts in topic: 3

WTB Flash Can 5/8 x 24

Post by kayt00 »

Does anybody have a Kak flash can or something similar that they are not utilizing and that they would be willing to part with?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Chemist45

Re: WTB Flash Can 5/8 x 24

Post by Chemist45 »

Blundergat has them on sale for $20.00:
https://www.blundergat.com/store/p23/kak-flash-can.html

Topic author
kayt00

Post by kayt00 »

Yeah I actually ordered one from Blundergat about two weeks ago. Didnt see anything in my mail box, nothing but a confirmation email that they got my money. I tried emailing them twice with zero response. Maybe the bank will have a better time getting in touch with them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
Bring back BitterClinger

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Good to know.
Let us know the resolution.

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Don't know if you are still looking for this, but I just heard of something similar:
AR-15 Muzzle Compensator With QD Blast Shield - $59.95
https://tacticaltransition.com/product/ ... 9107c91d75

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

kayt00 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:10 am Yeah I actually ordered one from Blundergat about two weeks ago. Didnt see anything in my mail box, nothing but a confirmation email that they got my money. I tried emailing them twice with zero response. Maybe the bank will have a better time getting in touch with them.
I sent them a contact message with a link to your above reply, mentioning that they ought to play closer attention to their customer service. Maybe that will light a fire under their butts for you.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

troglodyte
Posts in topic: 1

Post by troglodyte »

I may have one from ordering the wrong threads. Let me see if I can locate it.

Found it! It is the Micro but it's yours if you want it. PM me your address and I'll send it Monday.

Had the same problem with Blundergat. Dug into their BBB and found they are stealing. Apparently the BBB went by the address and could not locate them. I wrote it off as a "shame on me" for not doing business with my usual companies. Ended up going back to Primary Arms. They treat their customers right.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

Topic author
kayt00

Post by kayt00 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:16 pm
kayt00 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:10 am Yeah I actually ordered one from Blundergat about two weeks ago. Didnt see anything in my mail box, nothing but a confirmation email that they got my money. I tried emailing them twice with zero response. Maybe the bank will have a better time getting in touch with them.
I sent them a contact message with a link to your above reply, mentioning that they ought to play closer attention to their customer service. Maybe that will light a fire under their butts for you.
Appreciate it TAM. I tried reaching out again and got nowhere. The dispute with the bank went nowhere because I couldn't find the email that I had saying that the order had actually been placed. I later found it but simply decided to write it off as an unfortunate loss.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
Bring back BitterClinger

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”