profile pics?

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
gigag04
Posts in topic: 3

profile pics?

Post by gigag04 »

It would be interesting for those that are willing to post up a mug shot or something so we can put a face with a name. Of course it wouldn't me mandatory or anything.

I'd be willing to put one up just becuase...

What do you guys think? Chas. is this even an option?

Thanks,

-nick
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 1

Post by HighVelocity »

I think in order to do that the forum would have to allow photo attachments. A real bandwidth hog.

Topic author
gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

HighVelocity wrote:I think in order to do that the forum would have to allow photo attachments. A real bandwidth hog.
Not if you only allow hosted images and merely reference them. I think that would be ok.

-nick
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

HOSSISFREE

Post by HOSSISFREE »

gigag04 wrote:
HighVelocity wrote:I think in order to do that the forum would have to allow photo attachments. A real bandwidth hog.
Not if you only allow hosted images and merely reference them. I think that would be ok.

-nick
I'm assuming you mean referrencing a photo, like in my sig. It's hosted elsewhere, but used the /img tag to insert it. If so, that shouldn't hog any TexasCHLforum.com bandwidth.
..." it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." ~ Declaration of Independence!

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

hey gigag04 like this
Last edited by Texasdoc on Sun May 28, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

Topic author
gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

sure - but only on the profile page so people can see your mug if they look at your profile. To make them as avatars would only clutter up the forum I would bet.

txinvestigator

Post by txinvestigator »

me

*CHL Instructor*

"Speed is Fine, but accuracy is final"- Bill Jordan

Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”