RSS Feeds?

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Luggo1
Posts in topic: 1

RSS Feeds?

Post by Luggo1 »

Are they possible for these forums? They make reading a lot easier on a couple of other forums I frequent.

Thanks

Liberty

Re: RSS Feeds?

Post by Liberty »

Luggo1 wrote:Are they possible for these forums? They make reading a lot easier on a couple of other forums I frequent.

Thanks
I run a blog and although I publish an rss feed. They do have a disadvantage. The site owner can't track his traffic, and subscribers aren't as contributory.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

C.R.

Post by C.R. »

In "Re: New Article: Holster Requirements for Open-Carry" it was said RSS feed setup. How do I access it and can it be added to the FAC?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" Juvenal.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

C.R. wrote:In "Re: New Article: Holster Requirements for Open-Carry" it was said RSS feed setup. How do I access it and can it be added to the FAC?
That's for texasfirearmscoalition.com, not this forum.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”