Finally!!!!!!!!! The Forum is back.

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Finally!!!!!!!!! The Forum is back.

Post by oljames3 »

:iagree:
I discovered the TexasCHLforum.com and Charles Cotton one year after getting my (then) CHL and my first pistol. It was a life altering experience. The knowledge, experience, and opinions shared by this community changed changed, verified, validated, and clarified, for me, every aspect of carrying a handgun for self-defense. I believe that, without this forum and its members, I would not have progressed as far or as quickly as I have.

I value Charles' expertise so that I drove from Bastrop to Friendswood to take my youngest brother and our father to Charles' LTC class. Thanks, Charles.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Thanks for the very kind words folks.

Chas.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by BigGuy »

oljames3 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:34 am :iagree:
I discovered the TexasCHLforum.com and Charles Cotton one year after getting my (then) CHL and my first pistol. It was a life altering experience. The knowledge, experience, and opinions shared by this community changed changed, verified, validated, and clarified, for me, every aspect of carrying a handgun for self-defense. I believe that, without this forum and its members, I would not have progressed as far or as quickly as I have.

I value Charles' expertise so that I drove from Bastrop to Friendswood to take my youngest brother and our father to Charles' LTC class. Thanks, Charles.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you so much Mr.Cotton for all you do.

johncanfield
Posts in topic: 1

Post by johncanfield »

Yippee - we're back online :patriot: :txflag:
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”