Withdrawn - Please remove

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 1

Withdrawn - Please remove

Post by bufford »

I LOVE this Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P320, but it is a very big gun. I am interested in trading someone who might have this same gun in the compact version, even trade... grip, complete slide and 2 magazines, in the original box. I am keeping this Fire Control Unit!! ..........
Sale price is $700 for the conversion kit ......$1,000 for the complete pistol...............
I am in no hurry, much prefer the trade, will not reduce the price, I'll just keep it. Not interested in any other trades at this point............
FINE PRINT: I prefer LEO/LTC/ Military, but will consider +21 buyers only with current TDL and no felonies, etc.... Your reply is your guarantee that you are eligible to purchase a handgun in Texas I am in Carrollton - 35 and 190 area - and can meet most days around lunch time (11:00 - 1:00) from Bass Pro Grapevine to Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville, to Academy Sports on the Tollway and Parker in Plano. If you buy the conversion (slide, 2 mags and grip, no FCU) I will ship to you for $20 USPS Priority. PP F&F or cashiers check, if not a FTF transaction. If you want me to ship the entire pistol... it is the $1,100 plus $50 FFL to FFL shipping. email if you have any questions: dsstx@aol.com

There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

Return to “Closed Items”