Carrollton - FS/FT - Wilson Combat EDC-X9 Carry Package

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 1

Carrollton - FS/FT - Wilson Combat EDC-X9 Carry Package

Post by bufford »

SOLD
I am listing my Wilson Combat EDC-X9 for sale or trade. This is the 9mm 1911 with 15 round mags that is comparable in size to a Glock 19. It comes with the gun, 4 mags, a TT Leather IWB holster, and the Wilson range bag, cleaning kit, lubricant and extra set of springs. I am the 2nd owner and put only 100 flawless rounds through it. The previous owner did carry it, so there is very mild carry wear........
Sale price is $2,800 obro....
Trades could include Gen 5 Glock 19/26/48, Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm, or similar, plus cash, ammo, etc to even out the deal. ............
PLEASE READ: I can ONLY meet around lunch (11:00-2:00) weekdays around the 35E and 190 area. Bass Grapevine, Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville, Rifle Gear in the Colony, etc., to mention a few places. If it is still listed, it is still available....so please don't ask! I am not interested in trades at this time..... FINE PRINT: I prefer LEO/CHL/LTC/Mil, but will consider +21 buyers with current TDL and no felonies.... I will check your ID, so don’t waste your time or mine. please email direct with questions to dsstx@aol.com
Last edited by bufford on Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

FastCarry

Re: Carrollton - FS/FT - Wilson Combat EDC-X9 Carry Package

Post by FastCarry »

Dang. I want. If your deal falls through let me know if you have any interest in a Zev OZ9c Hyper-Comp. Not a gen 5 but it is a gen 3/4 clone. A cool one too.

Jose_in_Dallas

Re: Carrollton - FS/FT - Wilson Combat EDC-X9 Carry Package

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Jealous. Wish I had the money for this one.

Return to “Closed Items”