Kimber 1911 .22 Rimfire Adapter Kit - $295

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Kimber 1911 .22 Rimfire Adapter Kit - $295

Post by Excaliber »

For sale: an unused new in the box Kimber .22 Rimfire Adapter Kit with original plastic case and 1 magazine.

Great for inexpensive practice without burning expensive .45ACP rounds.

Meet in DFW area or $15.00 to ship.
Attachments
Kimber rimfire adapter kit.JPG
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Kimber 1911 .22 Rimfire Adapter Kit - $295

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Out of curiosity, is this Kimber-specific, or will it function in say a Springfield?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Kimber 1911 .22 Rimfire Adapter Kit - $295

Post by Excaliber »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:02 pm Out of curiosity, is this Kimber-specific, or will it function in say a Springfield?
It should work with any standard full size 1911 frame. You just need to remove the slide stop and the original slide assembly, put the rimfire adapter on the frame, and replace the slide stop.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “Firearms”