FS - Tikka Hunter , 270 WIN - Walnut Stock ($525)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mikey1969
Posts in topic: 1

FS - Tikka Hunter , 270 WIN - Walnut Stock ($525)

Post by mikey1969 »

Selling a Tikka Hunter bolt action rifle . Thinning the herd to fund a motorcycle purchase. very low round count (no more than 60 rounds) . Comes with a basic 4-12 Center Point Scope . Beautiful Walnut stock in perfect condition. Rifle always cleaned and kept in the safe
Attachments
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg

C-dub

Re: FS - Tikka Hunter , 270 WIN - Walnut Stock ($525)

Post by C-dub »

It's a trick! My wife convinced me to get another bike last year and I haven't made one firearm or related item purchase since then except for a case or two of shotgun shells and maybe 1k rounds of 5.56 that were on sale. The 5.56 is still in the box they arrived in. :grumble

No real complaints, though. We both enjoy riding and we've done one trip over to the Hot Springs area this past Spring and have another trip planned for this Fall down to the Twisted Sister area NW of San Antonio. More trips are being considered as we stretch our legs out and our daughter gets older and will be off to college in two more years. We finally get to start spending more quality time together again.

Sorry I can't help on the Tikka.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

RoyGBiv

Re: FS - Tikka Hunter , 270 WIN - Walnut Stock ($525)

Post by RoyGBiv »

Wish that was a. 308...

You might want to mention the length. Nice rifle!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Closed Items”