Any FFL members in Austin?

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

jb2012
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Any FFL members in Austin?

Post by jb2012 »

Not a member (that I know of) but I have used Parham Custom Guns in San Marcos several times. You can also have guns shipped to The Range at Austin.

seph

Post by seph »

This place is not a member here that I know of, but in Austin, I always use Central Texas Gun Works for my transfers.
Let's go Brandon! "rlol"

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

I use GT Distributors for FFL transfers. Not as cheap a fee as you mentioned, but fairly reasonable. And if you get there when they aren't too busy, they are usually pretty sociable also.
Steve Rothstein

jsenner
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jsenner »

I'm an FFL/Gunsmith in Georgetown. Not Austin so you're probably still at zero for now technically ;-)

flechero

Post by flechero »

jsenner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:15 am I'm an FFL/Gunsmith in Georgetown. Not Austin so you're probably still at zero for now technically ;-)
For the benefit of those of us in Temple, Belton and Salado, can you let us know how to find you? (and for gunsmithing, what gun platforms you work on)

jsenner
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jsenner »

I'm 4 miles west of I35 on SH29. I have specific location and information on my website, which posting here hopefully doesn't violate forum rules as advertising but since folks asked it's serenityarms.com.

The majority of things I do include fitting/threading/engraving, functional repairs on handguns, rifles, and shotguns (cycling issues, feed issues, etc.). I've recently started doing basic cerakote work (multi-color/simple designs, I don't do the super fancy layout stuff some of the pro shops do). Outside of cerakote I don't do refinishing work at this point and instead farm that out to people a lot better at it than me :)

For repair work I can do just about any gun. I'm AGI master gunsmith certified and have done things ranging from making replacement un-obtanium parts for old guns to simple things like fitting 1911 grips and other basic repairs.

For Forum members w/LTC I do transfers for $10 per 4473 (not per gun).

Best way to get ahold of me is via email, jsenner@serenityarms.com. Let me know if I can help!

Return to “FFL Holders”