FFL in Trinity, TX

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Commander Cody
Posts in topic: 2

FFL in Trinity, TX

Post by Commander Cody »

I have found a shotgun in a catalog that I really like. Will I have to have it shipped to a FFL or will it ship directly to my address?
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson USMC 1967-1970 101st. Underwater Mess Kit Repair Battalion - Spoon Platoon.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FFL in Trinity, TX

Post by Jusme »

Commander Cody wrote:I have found a shotgun in a catalog that I really like. Will I have to have it shipped to a FFL or will it ship directly to my address?

It will have to go to an FFL dealer. They should have a list of dealers in your area, and then you can contact them and find out who has the lowest transfer fee. I know some give discounts for LTC holders because they don't have to run a background check.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
Commander Cody
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FFL in Trinity, TX

Post by Commander Cody »

I thank you for the information. :tiphat:
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson USMC 1967-1970 101st. Underwater Mess Kit Repair Battalion - Spoon Platoon.

Return to “FFL Holders”