Thoughts using laser as bedside gun

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

SigM4
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Thoughts using laser as bedside gun

Post by SigM4 »

I realize it's different strokes for different folks, but for me, a HD pistol needs to have a WML. Reason being is that with three little ones in the house, I will very likely be having to manipulate phones/doors/children with one hand, leaving me with only one hand free. Same reason I choose a pistol over a rifle.

As to lasers, I say if you want one, go for it.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Dang, I thought there was a new hand laser that you could use as a weapon, a la Star Trek phaser or something. Then I realized this was about aiming devices.. :evil2:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Chaparral

Post by Chaparral »

I think both a light and laser would be useful when something goes “bump” in the night.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

ScottDLS wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:46 am Dang, I thought there was a new hand laser that you could use as a weapon, a la Star Trek phaser or something. Then I realized this was about aiming devices.. :evil2:
Maybe this?

Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”