Surefire SB2

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
jb2012
Posts in topic: 3

Surefire SB2

Post by jb2012 »

Does anyone own the Surefire Socom SB2? I’ve been wanting a Socom RC2 for ultimate larping abilities, and it appears that it will not be in stock before the beginning of the year (called surefire myself). I’m trying to get as many stamps in the works before January 20th for obvious reasons. Is the SB2 similar to the RC2 in sound reduction? I know that the RC2 doesn’t do as well in the sound suppression area, so I don’t want a knock off can that performs worse than what I really want. I know that the SB2 is optimized for barrels shorter than 10.5, and has larger baffle openings, however I believe the endcap is the same.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Topic author
jb2012

Re: Surefire SB2

Post by jb2012 »

Nothing?

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Went with the SOCOM RC2 instead of the SB2. I’d rather the tried and true than venture into the unknown with the NFA. I’ve applied for 5 stamps this month, hopefully they make it to my possession before it’s too late....Oh well, I procrastinated with tax stamps for too long.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”