Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Post by crazy2medic »

Somebody somewhere will glue their intimate body parts to something!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

About five years ago my brother who was 54 years old at the time, managed to get the cap of a bic pen stuck in his ear. He actually had to go to the hospital to get it removed. This is a guy who not only spent 30 years in the military but also has a masters degree! I still laugh when I think of it. "rlol"

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 6

Post by crazy2medic »

Working for the fire Dept. We got a call to a Medical Emergency, I called dispatch over the radio for the nature of the Medical Call, dispatcher said caller was laughing so hard she couldn't understand her! We arrive on scene take our med kits in and the wife answers the door, she is still laughing and points us towards the kitchen, the husband was apparently fixing something for his wife using superglue, he had an errant drop hit the floor and without realizing it he had stepped on it and he was bare footed, and now he was glued to the floor! Medstar arrive and they had no clue what to do, the husband in his efforts to get his foot free had tore the skin so he's also bleeding!
I asked the wife if she had fingernail polish remover which she did, told her to go get it, I asked the medstar medic if they had the long cotton swabs that are used in the hospital she said she did, told her to go get me me some, when they both returned I dipped the swab in the fingernail polish remover and then told the husband I can get you free but it's going to burn when it hits the torn skin, he said just get my foot loose, so my plan worked and his foot came free! Moral to this story glue is not a safe commodity!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

threoh8
Posts in topic: 1

Post by threoh8 »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:37 pm Somebody somewhere will glue their intimate body parts to something!
Or get bedliner where it doesn't belong.

If you're brave, search something like "explorer forum herculiner epic thread".
The sooner I get behind, the more time I have to catch up.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”