To NFA or not to NFA, that is the question

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: To NFA or not to NFA, that is the question

Post by Syntyr »

kayt00 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:25 pm
flechero wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 am Someone need to play an actual recording at correct decibels of the downrange side of a suppressed .308 rifle in the house chamber during a session.... and then tell them, this is a"silencer." I suspect when their ears quit ringing, a few dems will see the silliness and vote with R's.
I agree...

But in the meantime I got my Form 1 filled today. Evidently I hosed it a bit with my caliber selection because I put 7.62 and mm for 300 blackout. Technically that's correct but it's now being researched and I don't have a cover letter yet to send to the Sheriff's office.
What kit did you buy to build you 300 BO supressor from? I keep dithering between a form 1 and a form 4 for a Deadline Ghost M modular 45 supressor to work with my 300 BO as well. Just worried that mush brain will manage to confiscate them before my form 4 gets approved.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

kayt00
Posts in topic: 5

Re: To NFA or not to NFA, that is the question

Post by kayt00 »

Syntyr wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:16 pm
kayt00 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:25 pm
flechero wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 am Someone need to play an actual recording at correct decibels of the downrange side of a suppressed .308 rifle in the house chamber during a session.... and then tell them, this is a"silencer." I suspect when their ears quit ringing, a few dems will see the silliness and vote with R's.
I agree...

But in the meantime I got my Form 1 filled today. Evidently I hosed it a bit with my caliber selection because I put 7.62 and mm for 300 blackout. Technically that's correct but it's now being researched and I don't have a cover letter yet to send to the Sheriff's office.
What kit did you buy to build you 300 BO supressor from? I keep dithering between a form 1 and a form 4 for a Deadline Ghost M modular 45 supressor to work with my 300 BO as well. Just worried that mush brain will manage to confiscate them before my form 4 gets approved.
I bought the can, a YHM Resonator K, that was on a Form 4. I used the form 1 so I could SBR my 300 Black. The Form 1 was pretty straight forward, and glad I did the 4 through a shop.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”