This Beretta is a Keeper

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Re: This Beretta is a Keeper

Post by carlson1 »

If I can improve my health (being able to stand a bit) I want to do an IDPA, but I am not for sure even where to go about finding one. Shoot Smart in Grand Prarie has some shooting completions from time to time and they are always when I am tied up at church.

John Galt
Posts in topic: 1

Post by John Galt »

I agree. the Beretta will spoil you. I am thinking about ordering an RDO slide from Langdon for my 92G Elite LTT.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I also agree. The Beretta 92x compact is my favorite shooter.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Ordered this back in September when I saw it become available as an early Christmas present to myself. Came in a couple of weeks ago and ordered a few magazines and a couple of holsters for it. Still waiting on my JM Customs IWB holster but I've carried it for a few days in a Safariland ALS holster. It's a heavy gun but that trigger makes it feel oh so worth it. Took it to the range and shot a couple of magazines through it. Pretty much mimics my experience of dry firing it. Very easy to shoot. Might have to order a separate slide for it at some point to mount an RDO whenever they become available. I've gotten spoiled by the Red Dots.

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

Great looking Beretta.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

carlson1 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:55 pm Great looking Beretta.
it's an amazing gun. Langdon has done an amazing job on the trigger and the gun, my Sig 226 has nothing on this gun. The slide feels like it's on ball bearings. The trigger is so smooth and crisp. It's been dehorned and not a rough edge on it. I really had no idea what a custom gun felt liked. I normally carry a Glock because of the weight and capacity. I'm going to give the Beretta a try at EDC even though it feels bigger and heavier than my 1911.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”