Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

christmas is coming early

Post by powerboatr »

THE HOLSTERS COMPANY, S.R.O.
ANDREJA KMETA 17
BANSKA STIAVNICA, SK, 96901

i ordered two holsters from then in nov...got a fed ex delivery of this week in this mornings email which means 1 week early :hurry: :hurry: :hurry:

my 45 will have a new home and the be more comfy on the hip
https://www.craftholsters.com/springfie ... 5-holsters
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Re: christmas is coming early

Post by Tex1961 »

I keep hinting to my twin boys who work at a range and get discounts that a CZ Shadow 2 would be nice under the tree.

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Tex1961 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:13 pm I keep hinting to my twin boys who work at a range and get discounts that a CZ Shadow 2 would be nice under the tree.
i sent a picture to my wifes email ... telling her thank you for ordering it....the day before i ordered it :biggrinjester:
i left magazines opened to 1911s in my grand daughters car when i took the grand dog home. i am optimistic :smilelol5:
i find it strange they are coming from a little country of about 10k people and personal firearms are not allowed

it a quaint little country that has not torn down the castles , we may have to take a trip :anamatedbanana
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

they were in germany last night after a long two day drive in fed ex truck from the other side of austria
showed up this afternoon and now doing the stretch mode

the xd holster is snug and fit really good right out of the box, it wont take much to break in
the 1911 holster is tight on the safety strap, but after a few minutes i worked it loose enough to fasten, letting it sit for 24 hrs as well
i was unsure if it had to be holstered with the hammer back ...yes it does , i need to stretch it a bit around the safety
they are very nicely made
not as dark and shiny as my vega, but they will tarnish a bit soon enough

they smell like cow to :biggrinjester:
Attachments
20211209_160941 small.jpg
20211209_160929 small.jpg
20211209_160927 small.jpg

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”