I subscribed to Steve's Pages current version

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

I subscribed to Steve's Pages current version

Post by puma guy »

I know most here probably know about Steve's Pages, but many may not. Steve Ricciardelli amassed and shared an amazing assortment of firearms and firearms related products manuals in a data base on his website ranging from the lastest to 50-60 or more years ago. He passed away in 2015 and for a time Steve's Pages was kept alive and accessible for free by donations. It was taken down and was un-accessible for several years. I won't share all the information the current curator shared with me as to the reasons, but it wasn't totally due to lack of financial support. If you subscribe I'm sure he'll share some interesting details regarding that, but it was due to security concerns.
I hadn't tried accessing the website for a long time, but I gave it a try a couple of days ago and subscribed. The process is a little convoluted, but the curator is very quick to set you up once the payment process is finished.
The data base is not quite as extensive as in the past, but you'll find most old and new firearms manufactures manuals there. There is also a link to a reloading data base and an extensive list cross referencing manufacturers of firearms sold by vintage retailers such as Sear,s Western Auto, Montgomery Wards and many you've probably never heard of. Also there's some of Steve's original non-firearm stuff there; vehicle and recipes, etc.
Subscription cost is $12 a year. Well worth it. Anyone interested, just Google Steve's Pages
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”